The Ideal PC-Based Spirometer for General Healthcare and Occupational Health
The Vitalograph Pneumotrac™ is the ideal PC-based spirometer for adult and paediatric use within general healthcare and occupational health settings.
- Sophisticated PC-based spirometer
- Attractive ,compact design
- Suitable for adults and paediatrics
- Durable measurement technology
- No need for expensive disposable sensors, turbines, spirettes or flow tubes
- No user calibration required
- Optimal hygienic operation via Vitalograph bacterial/viral filter (BVF™) barriers
- Features powerfulSpirotrac® Software with real-time curves, interpretation and data trending
- Choice of child friendly incentive animations to help improve patient cooperation.
- Intuitive Spirotrac® Software future-proofs your service through various PC expansion options including interfacing with your network and electronic medical record (EMR) systems.
- Features latest GLI spirometry predicted equations and Z-scores
Compatible with a wide range of electronic medical record (EMR) systems* including:
|– EMIS||– SystmOne|
|– Vision||– Clinic-All|
|– Cohort||– eOPAS|
* In addition to Spirotrac Software, Vitalink Middleware Software is required to enable data exchange with EMIS, Vision & SystmOne Primary Care EMR systems.Please contact Vitalograph for further details.